Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just One Thing - Shared Post




        Today I'd like to introduce you to what most of my blog posts are going to look like for the summer (Yes, I know it's not quite summer yet, but I'm currently working on blog posts still. ;) ) - This is what I call a shared post. :D Some great blog posts that have made me think, smile, laugh and wonder, are headed your way! I hope you enjoy!


         This post on my friend, Calista's blog, Blotches and Blunders, made me smile. She says it so well:


         If there was just one thing you could teach people through your life, for the rest of your life, what would it be? What theme would run through every conversation you had? What would people see as your ‘life message’?
If there’s just one thing I can show people for the rest of my life, I want it to be that God is real

                              Click to continue reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Smiles* Comments, anyone? :) I don't like, bite or anything. . .