Wednesday, February 4, 2015

And Then We Write It Anyway



Pinterest




       "Why, you may ask, would i share so much of this part of my story? Well, you are asking the same question i am asking. My natural tendencies are to keep my stories close to my chest, particularly the ones that are particularly painful. i don’t like talking about my grief, for fear that you will not know what to do with it and will end up hurting me more.

But i don’t believe He wrote this section of the story for nothing. i don’t know what to do with it so i do with it what i always do when i don’t know what else to do: i write. i put inadequate words and descriptions to this love-filled life i have been given, interwoven with intricate threads of pain, and one day, when the grief is not so close, when the cries of my heart are quieted, i can look back and point to this time, even this, and say, You were there then, too."
~Londa English

Pinterest

mirriamneal.com

Pinterest



Pinterest


Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterst

Pinterest

To those who write honestly, painfully - with all your heart -

Thank you for being real, even when it hurts.
Thank you for telling your story.
Thank you for reminding us that we're not alone.
You write what you do, because you've been here too.

~Ophelia - Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Smiles* Comments, anyone? :) I don't like, bite or anything. . .